How Much Does a Falcon 7X Cost ?
The Dassault Falcon 7X took off for the first time in 2005. The first client able to use the beauty of the Falcon was in 2007. His cabin, large and confortable, took its first flight in 2005 and was first delivered to a customer in 2007
This trijet of Dassault Aviation is designed to fly 5,950 nm (11,019 km) and reach a maximum speed of Mach 0.90. As the first digitally designed and fly‑by-wire business jet, it sets new technological standards in the Ultra Long Range segment and in the industry as a whole.
Offering remarkable performance, unmatched flexibility and unparalleled versatility, the Falcon 7X will efficiently handle any mission. But how much does a Falcon 7X cost to buy? And what are the operating costs?
The Characteristics of the Falcon 7X
• External Dimensions
– Wing area 761 ft2 / 70.7 m2
– Wing span 86.0 ft / 26.2 m
– Length 76.7 ft / 23.4 m
– Height 26.2 ft / 8.0 m
– Maximum ramp 70,200 lb / 31,842 kg
– Maximum takeoff 70,000 lb / 31,751 kg
– Maximum zero fuel 41,000 lb / 18,598 kg
– Maximum landing 62,400 lb / 28,304 kg
– Maximum payload* 6,000 lb / 02,722 kg
– Maximum usable fuel 31,940 lb / 14,488 kg
• Performance Summary
– Balanced field length 5,710 ft / 1,740 m (Maximum Takeoff Weight, Sea Level, Standard Conditions)
– Landing distance 2,070 ft / 631 m (FAR 135, SL, Typical Landing Weight)
– Landing reference speed 104 kias / 193 km/h (Vref, Typical Landing Weight)
– Maximum range 5,950 nm / 11,019 km (8 PAX, 3 Crew, Mach 0.80, NBAA IFR Reserves)
– Maximum operating altitude 51,000 ft / 15,545 m
– Maximum operating speed (VMO) 370 kias / 685 km/h
– Maximum operating Mach (MMO) Mach 0.90
An Exceptional Range
The autonomy of this business jet is spectacular. With 8 passengers, 3 crew members and a cruising speed of Mach 0.80, the Falcon 7X can fly up to 11.019 km (5.950 nm). It can therefore connect Los Angeles to Moscow non-stop, or Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo non-stop too.
A Low Consumption
The design of the Falcon 7X combines performance with optimized fuel consumption. When compared to other aircraft in its range, it appears to be the perfect compromise between performance, fuel consumption and environmental responsibility.
A modern Cockpit for Enhanced Safety
The EASy Enhanced Avionics System cockpit was designed by Dassault based on its experience in military programs. This is why the Falcon 7X was the first private jet with electric flight controls (fly-by-wire). This highly intuitive and interactive cockpit improves situational awareness, reduces crew workload and improves safety.
Dassault introduced the cockpit EASy II which is a major upgrade in avionics. This cockpit provides a set of features to make the most out of the flight deck. It takes the EASy cockpit to the highest level of performance, using the most advanced capabilities:
– SBAS / LPV approaches
– Synthetic Vision System (SVS) in PDU
– Runway Awareness Alert System (RAAS)
– ADS-B Out
– CPDLC functions (ATN-B1 and FANS 1/A+)
Falcon 7X Purchase Prices
A new Falcon 7X cost in 2020 about $ 54 millions USD.
A 3 years old Falcon 7 X can be considered between $ 27 to 34 millions USD.
A 6 to 9 years old one will be in the region of $ 19 to 24 millions USD.
These prices can considerably change according maintenance records, number of flying hours, maintenance status, state of the aircraft, etc.
Menkor Aviation can provide you with its expertise to buy or hire a Dassault Falcon 7X. Contact our advisors for more information.